Bleach Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of Bleach Reborn the RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
If you wish to affiliate with RPGenius, please send a PM to Leoinpharoh, or another admin.

Our affiliate button is shown below.
Poll

Short Website suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrnoxcross

chrnoxcross

Short Website suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Short Website suggestions   Short Website suggestions EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:50 am

- To put update list on the front page
- Add rewards such as in game gold for getting 25 legit posts on the forums(to make it more active)
- Under the Icon/posts/private messages put an in game name( that says Ex. In game Name: Millenium Earl.
- Art section
- use dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en to make it so that people won't have to remember the whole thing really. You don't even have to change this site, u just have to register it as a .tk site and its free.Like bleachrebornrpg.rpg-board.net and bleachreborn.tk or bleachrebornrpg.tk would be the exact same site.
- Make ranks for All players depending on points they have, such as noob,newbie,member, senior member, or maybe even bleach ranks(yeah on second that that'd be way cooler(also making all forum ranks have a cool image gives it a more appealing affect too(which anyone could do/post in art section Razz))..
- Make a Reputation button for each player which anyone,but them(may be hard to do) could press to add reputation to them if they've been helpful. Either for just show or later on things.
- Make it so that New members are allowed to post external links or emails? At least for now? When i try posting links it says:New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

Although some of these things may be hard to do, I think that it's pretty possible to have these done eventually.
Although I also understand if you're not focusing on the site too much right now ^.^.
Back to top Go down
Leoinpharoh
Admin
Leoinpharoh

PostSubject: Re: Short Website suggestions   Short Website suggestions EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 am

honestly, this site is a really small thing right now... its not even how i want it tbh, because I am going to college for web design myself lol... so ill be able to create the site from scratch... this is a premade bullcrap site that is just for the basics such as suggestions about the game rather then the actual site itself lol. And there will be more in game ranks for all the classes, the hollow ranks were sorta a "beta" thing if you get what i mean, just to see how they would work out. But thank you for your suggestions and please tell us anymore you have.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachrebornrpg.rpg-board.net
chrnoxcross

chrnoxcross

PostSubject: Re: Short Website suggestions   Short Website suggestions EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 am

I thought as much >.>. But at least u have some more ideas on what to put on your site you'd make after. And I don't really want to give u guys so many in game suggestions, you guys have enough work already to do. Being overwhelmed would be bad lol. Well I have this 1 suggestion I might as well reply to here, A Hell for people who misbehave instead of getting banned. Their chat privledges are removed and are stuck in hell with invincible monsters that 1 hit them xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Website suggestions   Short Website suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Short Website suggestions
Page 1 of 1